Skip to main content
Terms and Conditions
- IKEA Family program is available to registered members.
- IKEA Family card shall not be created to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- IKEA Family card shall remain valid till further notice.
- IKEA Family members have to make purchases at IKEA Kuwait to qualify for various benefits.
- In case of refund claimed for the IKEA products, the benefits redeemed shall be deducted from the refund value, if applicable.
- Transactions of one IKEA Family card cannot be merged or transferred to other cards.
- IKEA Family cards with no activity in 12 months shall be blocked and IKEA Family cards with no activity in 24 months shall be excluded from the program.
- IKEA Family card is only valid for retail customers. IKEA Family offers cannot be applied with other store offers.
- By joining the program IKEA Family members give us permission to contact them for marketing purposes, which may include messages via SMS, email or mobile application notifications. Some of this contact information may be shared with third-party companies that provide marketing assistance.
- IKEA Family card is created/governed by and remains the property of IKEA Kuwait (Al-Homaizi Limited), which reserves the right to change, decline to issue or withdraw the card or program at any time without any prior notice.